Terms & Conditions
Classes are currently a mixture of ONLINE and LIVE. Please read the following social distancing rules carefully before coming to classes for your own safety and the safety of other students. !!! Please wear a face covering when entering and leaving (not during the class).
Classes are valid for 6 months from date of purchase and any extension to this time is at the discretion of The Centre.
For Live Classes
1. All classes must be booked in advance please do not turn up on the day without booking. Log in to your Mindbody account or App as usual or click on the link at the end to book. It will allow you to use your existing class credits or you can purchase a new LIVE classes.
2. There will be no shared equipment so please bring your own mat, props, blankets and water bottle.
3. Class sizes have been calculated to allow social distancing so if you cannot get into a class please join the waiting list and we will contact you if a space comes up.
4. Please come 5 minutes before the class and leave promptly after to avoid congestion in the hallways between classes. If you are early there is a space outside the building to wait or a cafe across the road to the left. Please wear a face covering when entering and leaving (not during the class).
5. There are hand sanitizers outside each hall please use them on arrival and before you leave. Extra cleaning is in place and touch points are cleaned between classes.
6. Maintain social distance with your fellow students as much as possible. There will be no hands on adjustments by the teacher or strong breathing exercises. Please do not breathe forcefully if needed please rest.
7. The cancellation period is 2 hours. Before this time class payments will be held on credit for future classes after this period classes will not be refunded due to the limited spaces available for live classes. If you need to cancel please do so as soon as possible so that your place can be given to another student.
For Online Classes
1. Please let the teacher know by email of any injuries or illnesses if you have not yet attended that class before signing up so we can assess your suitability for the class
2. Please respect your limits as the teacher will not be responsible for your personal safety or liable for any injuries during online classes. If something is not comfortable for you please do not do it but ask for help over the video link.
3. Bookings will close 2 hours before the class to allow for the set up of online equipment and you will receive an email with your class link 1-2 hours before the class starts
4. To join the class you will be prompted to download ZOOM free version (must be version 5.0 or above). You will also need a Zoom login and password which you may not have if you have downloaded the app. If you do not have one go to www.zoom.us/signup to create an account.
5. The cancellation period is 2 hours – before this time class payments will be held on credit for future classes after this period classes will not be refunded due to the additional admin of online classes
6. Please cancel your booking online if you are not able to attend so we can offer the place to another student.
General Terms and Conditions
All services purchased from North London Yoga Centre must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation. If there are any medical conditions or injuries the client is advised to check with their doctor that the class is suitable for them. Please inform the teacher if there are any such conditions.
Where the teacher will do their best to help in these circumstances and offer alternatives, the client must at all times remain responsible for their own body. If anything does not feel right we would encourage you to stop immediately and rest as teachers and staff will in no way be held responsible. Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that North London Yoga Centre may alter the information on its web site from time to time.
North London Yoga Centre shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. North London Yoga Centre does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. North London Yoga Centre exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.